Sunday, February 27

How to write a job applications letter 


 I FEEL THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR ME

As I go through the full job specification & the skills that is required for this job, I felt this is one job that I have been waiting for, because this is the job where I can give my best and can prove myself that I am better than the rest. I don’t only meet the qualification but also possess all the skills that are required to do this job effectively. And most importantly, the job specification that is mentioned in an advertisement is something that I have been doing from the beginning of my career, which I believe I have always excelled in.





Being already worked in the multinational organizations, I have learnt to be responsible towards my work. I clearly understand the value of time, so I always make sure to plan the day to day activity and make sure the work gets done in time. I also believe it’s essential for any person to be able to work in a team, in an organization. And I say that I make a good team. I have ability to work in a team to meet the target.



I am very confident about handling the crucial situations & am always ready to take the initiative to handle the problems. I believe my communication skills & being able to interact with all types of person is my biggest strength. I am also confident about convincing people & giving as well as receiving the proper & relevant information with understanding.



 The one thing that makes me good employee is I am always eager to learn. I am fast learner and I always make sure I give my best to the organization.



 Lastly, Again I believe I meet all the requirements that are essential to be a good Consular Officer. And this is the job where I will thoroughly enjoy doing my work, because I feel good to interact with the people and would like to help them in every possible way. Also, I would like to assure you that if I am given an opportunity to work as a Consular Officer then I would prove myself as an asset of this Organization.



Sample OF Job Letters

 1
   2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!