Monday, February 28

Replica Omega internet sites 

Uproar also will be available in plus and husky sizes, Stark said. Penney has plus and husky sections in its children's department and is a leader in that category, along with Sears and specialty store Justice."That little girl still wants all the trendy clothes, too," she said.Should mums accept their offsprings' fashion choices and fork out happily for the latest styles? Three teenagers and their mothers talk to Lottie KayDO you feel under pressure to keep up with the latest trends?Becky: I do feel a bit under pressure to dress in nice clothes from places like Topshop. I think, especially as a teenager, that if you don't put any thought into what you wear then replica Jacob&Co get judged. There is a whole thing about if you're fashionable then you are cool, so it is easy to get drawn into keeping up with trends.
David: I do tend to buy respected labels, but I would never buy anything I didn't like just because it was the latest trend or a good label. If you are part of our age group, you are expected to look good and be trendy though.Laura: There is a certain amount of pressure, like on a home-clothes day at school when everyone will go to loads of effort. I try to remember to concentrate on my own style, but it is easy to become obsessed with wanting the latest fashion and you do see it happening a lot to people my age.Do you value your parents' opinions about what you wear and have they ever stopped you wearing something they have disapproved of?Becky: I replica Jaeger leCoultre ask my mum her opinion about what I'm wearing before I go out. Sometimes she doesn't get the latest trends and she will definitely tell me if my skirt is too short, but she really understands that you're only young once, so it's nice to experiment with fashion.

David: My mum always tells me to put a coat on before I go out - even if it doesn't go with my outfit. But I do ask her opinion and listen to her about most things. . . apart from the coat. Actually she is not that fond of my yellow plimsolls either. . .Laura: I do listen to my mum because she really likes fashion as well.There have been a few times when I have been told my dress is too short.I can understand why they worry, but I think that I know replica Montblanc myself what looks good.How important is fashion to you and how would you sum up your style?Becky: It is important to me and I guess I spend a lot of time and effort on fashion. I would say I am "highstreet trendy" but I would like to think I stand out from the crowd a bit and fashion is a good way to do that.David: I really enjoy fashion, so it is important to me. If everyone was wearing something, I wouldn't buy it though, so in that way I would say I am trendy, but also individual.Maybe a bit Indie as well; I do like skinny jeans.

Laura: I love fashion; I love shopping and spend loads of time looking replica Omega internet sites like ASOS. But I would prefer to be described as individual rather than someone who just wears every trend.Is there one expensive item that you've splashed your cash on and what would be your dream item if money were no object?
.David: I get a lot of clothes from All Saints, which is one of the more expensive high street shops. My leather jacket from there was [pounds]200. If I had a lot of money then I would definitely kit myself out in designer wear - maybe a nice suit for when I am older.Laura: I have spent a lot of money on handbags. My last one was [pounds]60. I would like to think that if I had all the money in the world I would wear highstreet, because there are some great things, but I would probably treat myself to a designer handbag or two.
DO you approve of the way your teenager dresses and do you try to influence them?Lindsay: I have often shouted "how are you ever going to walk in those heels?" but then again I wore platforms when I was younger. I do tell her if I think something is a bit much, but generally we replica Panerai agree.Janet: I do generally approve - apart from when he wears his trousers too low. But it is important to remember that we have all made fashion mistakes and being a teenager is great because you can get away with it.Anne: I love fashion, so I like to take an interest in what Laura is wearing.If it is too revealing then I will say something. It is a worry when they start looking too old for their age, but I also trust Laura's judgment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!